Frequently Asked Questions
What can we help you with?
We are an online store and do not have physical retail stores. Our offices are in Pietermaritzburg. This website is our store and we deliver throughout South Africa.
Simply go to the last email you have received from us, scroll to the bottom and click on "Unsubscribe" . Ensure you follow the entire process until you receive the message that you have successfully unsubscribed.
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to place an order on our website:
- Click on the item that you would like to purchase.
- Check the quantity and then click “ADD TO CART”.
- Check your cart and then click “CHECKOUT”.
- Complete all customer information and shipping address.
- Click “Continue to shipping method”.
- Make sure the shipping address is correct and click “Continue to payment”
- Select your payment method and click “Complete Order”
- Your order summary will then be displayed and you will receive and email confirmation of your order.
Sure You can, but only if it hasn't been dispatched as yet. If the order has been dispatched you will have to receive it and send it back at your own costs. Also note that cancelled orders due to you not wanting it carries a 15% handling/cancellation fee.
Returns & Refunds
Only once the order has been dispatched (Left Our Warehouse) You will receive tracking details that include both a tracking number and the courier details that will deliver your parcel.
Unfortunately we only deliver within the borders of South Africa at this stage.